Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Not Lame Recordings blogs about The 17th Pygmy


THE 17TH PYGMY
"Ballade Of Tristram's Last Harping"

JANGLE ON!
The closest this psych-pop outfit comes to jangly tracks is “New Generation” and “Let It Shine.” However, the album is a delightful romp from start to finish – taking seasoned listeners on a journey through the past that will remind them of classic Stones and Moody Blues psych-rock. The boy-girl vocals also bring back fond memories of Sweetwater and the Washington Squares. Eric Sorensen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

d s said...

So thankful you released The 17th Pygmy...and Meg and Phil's dual vocals really took my 17 Pygmies adoration to another level.